Interested in Receiving Ministry Updates?

Missionary Kid/Third Culture Kid Care is important and needed and I am thankful, humbled and excited to be one of those who have been issued the challenge of caring for these kids.

If you're interested in hearing more about the ministry I am going to be involved in at ABWE, please fill out this form.

You have my word that I will not bombard you with spam emails, only content pertaining to ministry (prayer requests/needs/updates/so on).

I am looking for monthly donors at this time as well. If you're interested in supporting the ministry, you can follow this link to give.

As more specific prayer requests and needs arise, I'll be sharing them with you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TCK's Reflection; Brene Brown's Call to Courage

What Kind of Difference Do I Want to Make?

Thinking about Belonging and Being Known